"What comes into our minds when we think about God is the most important thing about us."
- A.W. Tozer
- The Bible is inspired by the Holy Spirit (2 Timothy 3:16-17).
- There is One true God (Isaiah 43:10-12).
- The Lord Jesus Christ is fully God (John 1:1, John 10:33, John 14:9, Colossians 1:15-17).
- Mankind has fallen (Genesis 3 & Romans 5:12).
- Mankind is saved only through Jesus Christ (Acts 4:12).
- The two ordinances of the Church are water baptism and the Lord’s Supper (Romans 6:4 & 1 Corinthians 11:26).
- The Baptism in the Holy Spirit is for power to serve and is available for all Christians (Acts 2:1-4).
- The initial physical evidence of the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is speaking in tongues as the Spirit gives utterance (Acts 10:44-46).
- Sanctification is the process of separating from sin (Romans 12:1-2).
- The mission of the Church is to evangelize the lost, worship God, and build each other up in the faith (Mathew 28:19-20, John 4:23-24, Thessalonians 5:11).
- God calls people to service (Ephesians 4:11-13).
- Divine healing is available today (James 5:14-16).
- The Lord Jesus will return to resurrect the saints who are dead and rapture the saints who are alive (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17).
- Jesus will reign with His saints on earth for 1,000 years (Revelation 20:3).
- There will be a final judgment (Matthew 25:32 & 46).
- There will one day be a new heaven and a new earth (Revelation 21 and 22).